Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Government Club

Click on the hyperlink below, print the student registration form, and have your parents sign it. Permission forms need to be turned in no later than Friday, January 27.

I do have copies of the form, so stop by my room and get one if you prefer.

Don't forget to email your bill ideas or questions to me. The deadline is near. I can help you. Writing a bill is, perhaps, the most stressful aspect of attending Youth Leg. Find an issue that you care about and brainstorm ways to change it. You have to research and think critically, so let the work be inspired by something that is important to you. Go, youth leaders, go! I am so proud of everyone who is a part of YMCA Youth in Government! Youth Leg is going to be great!

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE REGISTRATION FORM!